Todos los horarios son UTC - 3 horas

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 22 mensajes ]  Ir a página 1, 2  Siguiente
Autor Mensaje
NotaPublicado: Lun 18 Jul 2011, 1:51 pm 
Admin
Admin
2013 Nissan X-Trail 2.5 Tekna CVT

Nombre Real: Matias
El post esta en inglés, les dejo la traducción de google :arrow: http://translate.google.com/translate?j ... 41&act=url

Hi Guys and Girls

Welcome to the next instalment of a KDS Detail thread, this one is in the usual style and depth of a KDS detailing threads with more to come in such manner for the future.
Firstly a warning hundreds of photos on this write up, so before doing anything, grab some refreshments as IF you read and look at every photo on this detailed story of this Bugatti Veyron detail it’s going to be a long read.
So while your computer uploads hundreds of photos this gives you time to make a cuppa and get a snack ready.

The car Bugatti Veyron does not need introduction so I won’t go into the spec of the car as I am sure everyone knows all about the facts and figures.
The car in question has covered just over 10,000 miles in its life time , and has been washed / detailed only a few occasion by companies or persons around the valeting and detailing trade , this is due to the owner does not want to cause any undue damage to the bodywork by himself.
So from being told this was expecting a lovely clean vehicle and an easy job due to the professional care it’s had in the past.
The car was delivered by the owner on a Saturday afternoon last year in august, perfect timing or not as you may say , due to the Gillingham football grounds was empting out after a home match, and as we are walking distance to the football ground and the car parks are outside the estate KDS is based on, we thought it best to drive the car inside and shut the doors instantly so not to bring any more attention than needed.
Not helped by the fact that week we also had a Ford GT, Maserati Gran Turismo, Porsche 911, supercharged Jaguar, and lastly my 2 cars.
So some money’s worth and a little KDS detailing car show going on inside the workshop.

Imagen

These sorts of times it’s nice to know I have the very best security measure and insurances also helped by the fact we have a security fence and gate to the estate which is locked at evenings and the main police station are very close to KDS and pop in now and then to view the exotic cars.
I started the car early Sunday morning so that the estate would be empty and I would be the only trade in that day so I could lock the security gate with me inside knowing that I would be left alone with another KDS Detailing staff member to get on with the wash and prep.

End of the intro to this detail.

For the first pictures these are taken before any work was taken out by KDS, somewhere taken on the Saturday evening and some on Sunday morning before the wash preparation
The before pictures of what I was to contend with.
This is what high speed dead bugs and flies must look like

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

General condition pictures of how dirty the car was

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

If you did not know on a Bugatti Veyron this is not where all the exhausts exit (in the middle) there are 2 more exits under the rear diffusor one either side.

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Swirls showing on the air scoops
Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

This is something I was not expecting thou , was / compound residue on many surfaces and along plastics and paint film edges from previous detailing.

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Not what I was expecting with the fact some well-regarded names where spoken about with looking after the car in question in the past.
A dull lifeless wheel in need of a good clean.

Imagen

And corroded centre cap

Imagen

End of the before photo’s
Next to the wash stage
Parked up ready under the wash tent , ready for the wash stage of the detail.

Imagen

Jet wash set to 50 Deg C to help soften dead flies and bugs and aid cleaning.

Imagen

Firstly was to APC under the arches and brake calipers.

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Then rinsed
Imagen

Imagen

Next the wheels.
Wheels before

Imagen

Imagen

Next was to clean the alloy wheels slowly one by one using DODO Juice mellow yellow wheel cleaner.

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Wheels being rinsed

Imagen

Imagen

Then back onto the paint work , firstly the APC again

Imagen

Imagen

While the APC was left to dwell the body had a degrease to attack those bugs and dirt,

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Car rinsed again

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

So far the wash prep has been none contact , so next was to snow foam this would be the blast none contact clean process .
Snow Foam action using BiltHamber Auto foam

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Snow Foam dwelling

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Ready to be rinsed off

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Then finally the 2 Bucket method wash using Dodo juice super natural shampoo and wash mitts.

Imagen

Car started then pressed the magic button to raise the spoiler and lower the ride height,

Imagen

Imagen

This happens

Imagen

On to the wash

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Once rinsed for the last time then drove into the entrance of the unit to be dried.
Blow dried as much as possible first again to reduce contact on paintwork.

Imagen

Imagen

Then final dry with <a style="cursor: pointer;" href="http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/autolink.php?id=18&amp;forumid=129&amp;script=showthread" target="_blank" class="gal" id="gal_18_2731181_3">Dodo</a> juice supernatural drying towel

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

End of the wash stage , I decided to take extra care with the wash stage as I still was not sure of the REAL condition of the paint work and going by all the white residue could be a compound or polish used in the past which has filling agents to improve finish.

Perfil  Ver user's Garage  

NotaPublicado: Lun 18 Jul 2011, 1:52 pm 
Admin
Admin

Next step to the KDS detail was to inspect the vehicles condition after the care full wash stage, this was to evaluate what was going to be needed to correct the cars paintwork surface to remove all defects.

It’s was clear that the car has seen some detailing action before , and not the best quality of work going either .
White residue all over the car

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

The next thing noted was heavier paint clear coat damage where it looks like someone has tried to remove dead bugs and flies.

Imagen

Imagen

Then we had the general swirls to contend with

Imagen

You can see from the photo above edge showing white residue and swirling on black mirror surrounds , on the photo below still shows dead fly mark, this showing even after multiple wash and degrease stage it’s still not fully removed from paint surface.

This is mainly due to my caution when washing to cause absolutely no more damage while with KDS detailing.

Imagen

More wash swirls

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Now the worse thing to be noted and recorded was the buffer holograms and marring from previous machine correction.

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

So now I know where we stand with regards of paint condition it’s onto next stage.
The clay bar / decontamination stage using Dodo juice supernatural clay bar and born slippy clay lube.

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

We found one large stone chip on the rear wheel arch edge, So it would be rude not to deal with this issue and sort it in the usual KDS detailing way.
Spoke to the owner and asked for colour or code , call back next day was its dark blue , great !
So outcome the colour chips to find a close match as possible.
Stone chip

Imagen

Colour chips

Imagen

And the closest colour match we could find

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

First colour coat, waiting for top coat

Imagen

Interior clean and protect stage next as part of the detail.
First was to hoover all surfaces

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Next is to clean the suede
Small mud mark from climbing in and out of the car.
Small steam cleaner was used for the job ,this works well on such materials as it does not wet/soak the fabric too much.

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Mark’s all gone

Imagen

Imagen

The leather work was cleaned and protected with LTT auto products for leather.
Before pictures

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

During cleaning process LTT products

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Protection stage with LTT prodcuts.

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Seats with same process

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Dirt from seats.

Imagen

Last part of interior is the bright work clean and protect.
Here are some before pictures

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Product held in photo to show the sealant we decided to use, this was because of its mild cleaning action and good protection properties so very goodas an all in one product and excellent for the job in hand.

Imagen

Dodo juice super soft plush cloths in use.

Imagen

After

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

And now to the finished shots of interior.

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

More shots will be at the end of the interior in the complete after detail section.

End of this part.

NotaPublicado: Lun 18 Jul 2011, 1:52 pm 
Admin
Admin

Next part of the KDS Detail is to measure paint depth, this is very important on cars such a this vehicle.
Firstly this will show if there had been any repairs in the past, and if so to be careful of when machine correcting or even panel wiping with strong solvents such areas.

And secondly to make sure there is plenty of scope on the top clear coat for machine correction also leaving plenty of material for the future.
The paint depth gauges used by KDS Detailing are the Positector 6000 and 200.
Here they are being used together side by side on the same panel
BMW M3 carbon black detail from a few years back (and a future KDS detailing thread).

Imagen

Imagen

Same car using layer readings , the front bumper had a re-paint before visiting KDS Detailing to address heavy stone chips .
Imagen

The readings are not absolutely the same as they are not measuring in the exact same spot.
On other cars I have used them in the same place using a laser pen pointer method to clearly show the position of the measuring heads position.
Shown here is how close the 2 gauges can read when placed in the same spot.

Imagen

Imagen

The reason for the above pictures will become apparent for the next part.
First up was to calibrate / check the readings on the gauges, this was done using the standard shims that come with the gauges .
A better set of calibration pieces can be purchased for these gauges too, for this test I used the shims that come as standard , as this is what others who had bought the gauges would have access too.
I have a ground flat and smooth block of steel and alloy , on which I lay down the shims to take readings shown below.
The 4 shims sitting on alloy plate , 53,129,250,491 microns , there is a tolerance on even this shims so never expect to get exact same readings just with in tolerance.

Imagen

First up is the Positector 6000

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Well with in tolerance and good enough for me.
Next positector 200.

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Again with in tolerance and good enough for me.
I also have the original positector6000 , but used know as It does not record batches that can be uploaded onto pc software.
I also have a DFT which I use when want to quickly fly around a car for instant fuss free readings

Imagen

So know onto the paint depth readings on the Veyron’s paint work.
To show that you will not always get an exact repeatable reading with any gauge I set up the laser tri pod to give me a marker upon where to measure from.

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Using the positector 6000 only , (I really wished now looking back that I tested both gauges on the wing more to come on this).

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

So as you can see a difference of 8 microns , this does not surprise me on that amount of paint readings. I do see this a lot which is why for logging results I use the latest positector 6000 advance .
I take multiple batch readings which then can be averaged out to come up a nominal reading.
Mainly use this technique when heavy wet sanding on expensive new cars.
I had a week to turn around this car ready for collection late Friday night as it was the main display for a car show display on Saturday morning at the Wilton house supercar day.
http://www.wiltonhouse.com/supercars.html

So I started taking paint depth readings all around the car , oh by the way the owner said to me that he was told by another detailer/ person that there was not enough paint for machine correction detail in the past ----- really ???
The readings I am going to show don’t match up perfectly form one gauge to another , which is not often the case all thou the positector 200 can be very tricky and timely to set up and use compared to point and squirt as such on the positector DFT and 6000.
The first pictures showing on the carbon fibre panels with positector 200 showing multi layers
Bonnet 2 layers

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Roof

Imagen

Spoiler and rear

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Wheels reading lacquer top coat , with positector 6000

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Now to the metal / alloy panels which can be measured with both gauges side by side.
Drivers door

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Working well and reading very close
Passenger door
3 and 2 layer total readings

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Again close enough for me to have no doubts.
Now when things don’t always go straight forward in life.
Front drivers wing.

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

You can see the readings of 2 and 3 layers the top 2 readings which will be colour coat and lacquer are the same , (but out to the single 6000 readings).
So the 2 and 3 layer settings are reading the same , but the lower third layer I am not sure want it is as its not being picked up on the single total layer 6000 machine.

Imagen

This followed around the other none plastic / carbon fibre panels.
Shown below.
Passenger wing

Imagen

Imagen

Drivers rear wing

Imagen

Imagen

Passenger rear wing

Imagen

Imagen

With time against me I spent a 10 minutes or so trying to understand why this was happening as this has not been this far out from one gauge to another , and has not been since.
But the truth is the cars top coat layer was so healthy and thick , and with readings higher than most cars total paint depth that it really was not a concern at the time, and had to get on with the machine correction.
I could of left out the pictures were the readings don’t tie up together, but why I would rather show not all things are exact with detailing and common sense , better judgement and experience are used a lot throughout the processes of detailing cars.
End of the next stage.

NotaPublicado: Lun 18 Jul 2011, 1:53 pm 
Admin
Admin

Next stage is the paint correction part of the detail , which of course is where the paint turn around and real transformation comes from.

I found the paint to be a little tricky to machine correct , not being butter soft or granite hard which are both being straight forward with the correct selection of compounds.
I tried many compounds from heavy cut to fine cut trying to find the sweet spot, the defects were not very bad so I went for medium / fine cuts to start with but found way to many passes were needed to correct , so when I jumped up the scale of cut the paint damage corrected within 2-3 passes which felt all good as this would be the norm, but when the corrected area was wiped down with IPA this highlighted marring marks left from machining , very similar to some of the damage seen on the before pictures after we washed the car.
I carried on with same products adjusting my technique trying to reduce or even stop marring, this was not working.
So went back to fine cut , 3M black top and yellow top compounds but changing the pads to give slightly more cut.
Mainly used 3M black and yellow waffle pads, and finishing down with 3M blue top and blue waffle pad.
I noticed that the paint behaved as it was sticky which is normally connected to soft paint types.
But this was not soft paint by any means .
The speed of polishing had to be kept at slow RPM’s to stop the compounds drying out and dusting early on the passes.
After half of the car was corrected and going mad with trying to get the compounds to play ball, I experimented with Scholl S17 +, this was made for this paint type and removed the defects quicker and also not leaving any marring.

So to the correction pictures.
Masking pictures, must remember to turn auto focus on.

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Photo of marring marks of the paint film using microscope, have more in depth videos of microscope in action to come in future KDS Detailing threads.

Imagen

Paint film correction

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Bonnet correction

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Door correction
Lovely marring from poor machine correction in the past.

Imagen

Imagen

All better now

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Some shots of machine correction in action,
General I use smaller lighter machine polishers , but these all run at a faster starting speed so I stuck with the good old faithful Makita for its slow start speed and soft start trigger.

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Machine polishing the glass in preparation for glass treatment.

Imagen

Imagen

Popped up the bonnet to deal with this,

Imagen

Imagen

Machine corrected

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Lastly some general after correction shots just waiting for 3M blue and blue gloss polish.

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

End of correction stage.

Next is the protection stage,
The G techniq range

Imagen

IPA’ed down once again,

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

The protection.
Gtechniq G1 window treatment.

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Gtechniq C5 wheel coating.

Imagen

Imagen

Gtechniq C4 plastic trim coating.

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Gtechniq C1 paint coating.

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

End of this section.

NotaPublicado: Lun 18 Jul 2011, 1:53 pm 
Admin
Admin

Right everyone , we are nearly at the end of this thread.
Now for the finished after pictures.

I tried to condense down the amount of finished after pictures , but could not decide which to keep and which to delete so left most of them all in.
The photos indoors.

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

End of this part.

NotaPublicado: Lun 18 Jul 2011, 2:01 pm 
Admin
Admin

Now for the outdoors finished photo’s , which there are less than the indoors.

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

So this would normally be the end of my threads and most other detailers threads too.
Oh no not this one thou.

The owner collected his lovely shiny Bugatti Veyron from the KDS workshop in the evening on the Friday of the collection date, ready to drive it to London for an overnight stay then an early start convoy Saturday morning from secret location in London along with 100+ other super/hyper cars all travelling to the Wilton house supercar show.
Being Britain the weather was absolutely horrid with extremely heavy rain forecast for that weekend.
So the plan was for me and Tracy from KDS detailing to travel to London and meet the convoy in one of my cars TVR Tuscan, but after spending all week detailing into the early hours of the morning (me and another member of staff were working to 2-3am most nights/mornings that week) it finally got the better of me and I did not wake up in time for the early start (6am).

So plans changed slightly for the Saturday of the show, I ended up driving direct to the wilton house with the other staff in the KDS detailing VW caddy van.
I had arranged with the show organisers to have a stand for KDS detailing with my cars present, I also invited along Rob from Gtechniq too as we had been working together for some time.

Here are some pictures of the set up before the gates opened to public.

Imagen

Imagen

A few pictures at the end of the day

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

The weather was so bad on the run down to the show , that the plan was to wash the Bugatti Veyron while at the show.
The only problem was that the number of people who attended the show was great considering the weather and its was only the second time to be held open for the public, and all day it was nearly impossible to even get a good view of the Veyron due to the number of public looking and taking photos.
Trying to then move the Veyron while all the public were still there and then to wash it properly would just not of been worth the risk.
So once the show had finished the KDS detailing team packed up and went home.
Again this should be the end of the thread but not quite yet.
I was contacted by the owner to visit him and give the Veyron a maintenance clean before putting it away for the winter months.
So in mid October in went with another staff from KDS to do just that.
The car while at the show had someone kindly write in the dirt on the bodywork.

Imagen

Imagen

And the dirt over the car since the KDS Detail.

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

So got cracking with the wash , this was rinsed first and gave beading like this

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Washed with DODO juice supernatural for bodywork and wheels , the wheels did not need alloy wheel cleaner after the Gtechniq C5 coating.

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Once rinsed down and dried with DODO juice supernatural drying towels we were left with this.
Ready to park away for winter.

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Now this really is the end of this long write up into a KDS detailing work.
Many thanks for viewing and reading such a long thread it is much appreciated that so many spend their time doing so.

NotaPublicado: Lun 18 Jul 2011, 2:33 pm 
SW
SW
2005 Peugeot 307 XS premium

Nombre Real: Javier Sole
INCREIBLEE!!! Q LABUROOOO!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

NotaPublicado: Lun 18 Jul 2011, 3:33 pm 
CC
CC
2009 Audi A3 Sportback 1.8 TFSI

Nombre Real: Martin
Justo para que te llueva al otro dia como le paso al muchacho este y que te escriban en la exposicion... que laburitooooooo increibleee :clap: :clap:

Detalle: Carga poquita nafta (100l) jejeje

Martin

NotaPublicado: Lun 18 Jul 2011, 3:48 pm 
-BANEADO-
-BANEADO-
2010 Peugeot 307 XS SEDAN 1.6

Nombre Real: EMILIO
por dios lo que esa maquina!!!!!

alto laburo

LA VIDA ES UNA JODA DONDE HAY QUE JODER, SI NO JODES TE JODEN, Y SI TE JODEN JODETE.

NO SOY RARO... SOY EDICIÓN LIMITADA.......

ESPERANDO EL BANEO

LO ESPERE Y LLEGO JAJAJAJ

307 XS SEDAN 1.6 16V 110CV 2010 GRIS GRAFITO

NotaPublicado: Mar 19 Jul 2011, 12:15 am 
CC
CC
Sin Avatar
2009 PEUGEOT 307 XS Premium 2.0

Que laburo!!! :alaba: :alaba: :alaba: :alaba: :alaba: :alaba: :alaba:

Y que nave por diosssss :baba: :baba: :baba: :baba: :baba: :baba: :baba:

Gracias Mati por el post :ok:

NotaPublicado: Mar 19 Jul 2011, 3:49 pm 
CC
CC
2007 PEUGEOT 307 XS Sedán 1.6

Nombre Real: lucas
alfinnn lo pude ver enteroo reinicie 3 veces la pc jajaja!!!
sarpado el post! :ok:
es una hermosura esa makina loco!!... laburo tremendo!

NotaPublicado: Mar 19 Jul 2011, 10:49 pm 
CC
CC
2009 Peugeot 307 XS

Nombre Real: Marcelo
Por dios!!! Gracias Matias!!! como me gustaria tener todas esas herramientas y productos ademas de tiempo y una cochera cerrada para hacerle todos estos trabajos al yeyito!!!!!!
El car detailing no se enseña en ningun lado no?

NotaPublicado: Mié 20 Jul 2011, 12:57 am 
XR
XR
2011 Peugeot 307 XS

Nombre Real: ivan
Y Yo que pensaba que era obsesivo con la limpieza del auto!! jajaj ( tardo como 4 horas para lavarlo )....Un turno urgente para el leon ahiiiii jajaja

NotaPublicado: Mié 20 Jul 2011, 12:04 pm 
CC
CC
2007 Peugeot 307 xs premium 2.0

Nombre Real: NACHO
Ivan, te va a salir mas caro q el auto ese detailing... jajaja!

Me lo dejaron horrible estos giles, voy a ir a defensa al consumidor...

NotaPublicado: Lun 22 Ago 2011, 5:03 am 
CC
CC
2009 PEUGEOT 307 XT 1.6

Lo que es tener guita y cagarse en todo, por Dios, que maltratada que estaba esa Bugatti, parece que antes de llevarsela a estos la lavaban con una escoba de paja. Mi auto con dos años de calle jamás se vio en ese estado.

A lo mejor el dueño la usaba para ir a cazar.

NotaPublicado: Lun 22 Ago 2011, 10:53 am 
CC
CC
2009 PEUGEOT 307 XS 1.6

Nombre Real: Leandro
Quiero esa bugatti, y al tipo para que le haga el car detailing todos los viernes antes de salir....

Ex 408 Allure Plus con Navegador (Se lo llevaron los amigo de lo ajeno, Chau!)
Actual 308 Allure, le voy a sacar el Jugo!!!!!

Temblando, mi corazón en tus garras sangró, y no le tuviste lástima

NotaPublicado: Lun 22 Ago 2011, 12:37 pm 
XT
XT
Sin Avatar

Nombre Real: Fernando
El 22 escribiste:
Por dios!!! Gracias Matias!!! como me gustaria tener todas esas herramientas y productos ademas de tiempo y una cochera cerrada para hacerle todos estos trabajos al yeyito!!!!!!
El car detailing no se enseña en ningun lado no?

Esta excelente el post, wow un Bugatti se detalla igual que cualquier nave jejeje que impresionante pensé que utilizaria productos más caros pero utiliza los que uno puede comprar.

Les recomiendo altamente AUTOGEEK, ahi compren todo:

1.- El Foam Gun para el prelavado (cuando se ve todo lleno de espuma)
2.- La microfibra cobra (tamaño jumbo con la que seca el auto)
3.- Las borlas (roja, amarilla, etc...)
4.- La makita (pulidora que utiliza el chavo)
5.- Sus All Porpuse Cleaner (para desengrasar y eliminar los mosquitos)

en fin ahi consiguen todo en AUTOGEEK y tmb envían para Argentina.

Amigo 22 claro que puedes aprender hay foros para eso, mira yo hice mis pininos en este foro: http://www.forodetalles.com pero si en este foro abren una sección para detallado con gusto subo los tutoriales que tengo y claro todos hechos en mi 307!!! así que más sencillo...

Uds dicen! :ola:

NotaPublicado: Lun 22 Ago 2011, 7:01 pm 
XT
XT
Sin Avatar

Nombre Real: Claudio
Terrible laburo... igual me quedo con el M3 :mrgreen:

NotaPublicado: Lun 22 Ago 2011, 7:03 pm 
XT
XT
Sin Avatar

Nombre Real: Claudio
Perdon x el doble post... pero que mide el tester ese que pasan x todo el auto ??

NotaPublicado: Lun 22 Ago 2011, 8:06 pm 
XT
XT
Sin Avatar

Nombre Real: Fernando
DJM escribiste:
Perdon x el doble post... pero que mide el tester ese que pasan x todo el auto ??

Sirve para medir el espesor de la capa transparente de poliretano. Uno de los que utiliza esta barato, digamos $40.00 dlls

Pero saca otro que si anda sobre los $150.00 dlls o más!!.

Se utilizan para autos que el dueño no sabe cuantas veces han pulido el auto y necesita eliminar los arañazos (Swirls) ó quiere acabado espejo. Ya con el grosor de la pintura bicapa sabes cuanto tienes para trabajar sin llegar hasta el color.

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 22 mensajes ]  Ir a página 1, 2  Siguiente

Todos los horarios son UTC - 3 horas